belles on style

Welcome to Belles On Style, a fashion and beauty blog written by sisters Amy and Sarah. Living in London & Glasgow.

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Tigi Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray creates the ultimate beach head

It is rare when I come across a hair product that I fall a little bit in love with almost instantly but Tigi Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray has captured my beauty loving heart. The long black bottle promises beachy texturised waves, disheveled layers and bohemian braids and I would say that I definitely get something very close to the claims within a few minutes of spraying onto my hair. The main ingredients are water and salt and the smell is absolutely delicious - fruity, citrus-y and a little bit woody - and has a real salon-finish feel to it.




I have found that to get best results for my fine, naturally curly hair I blow dry the top layers to give volume then take the Salt Spray and spritz spray onto the damp longer sections, finally I leave to dry naturally. The spray makes my curls defined and disheveled rather than frizzy; it gives my hair a shiny, conditioned appearance. I have been so excited to discover this product that I have been spraying it enthusiastically onto my friends hair and they have same feedback - its amazing and really does create a just-spent-two-weeks-in-Ibiza head.

Tigi Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray is sold in salons prices starting at £9.99, it is also sold on www.hair1direct.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment