belles on style

Welcome to Belles On Style, a fashion and beauty blog written by sisters Amy and Sarah. Living in London & Glasgow.

Tuesday 3 January 2012

A very happy 2012 to our readers & some wise words from Christian Dior

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a fun New Year? I arrived at home in Scotland on the 22nd December and began the kind of hibernation only acceptable at Christmas time. I ate too much, I sampled the delights of many bottles of red wine and I slept for ten hours a day. I didn't blog and I barely tweeted. I dragged my boyfriend on long walks through the Scottish countryside. It was perfect. 

I'm now en route to London to reconnect with work and reality. My bag is full of beautiful Christmas presents (I will blog my favourite beauty prezzies!) and my waistline is an inch or two wider (oversized boyfriend shirt anyone?) and I'm feeling rested, relaxed and recharged. This year I plan to work hard (a promotion would be nice!) blog & engage with bloggers, have fun, choose happiness, (in the words of Little Mix) be myself, and finally (Mr Dior would be proud) channel my inner zesty-ness at all times. 

"Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without zest." Christian Dior

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Wise words from Mr D! Really like your blog girls, just had a good 10 minute read. You totes have a new follower. Couldn't see where to add you on Blogger so have added on you Bloglovin xx

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete