belles on style

Welcome to Belles On Style, a fashion and beauty blog written by sisters Amy and Sarah. Living in London & Glasgow.

Wednesday 22 February 2012

London Fashion Week - The Highs

So LFW is over!  
What did I love? (And what did I secretly not love?)
Loving – House of Holland


Striking colours, no need for cartoon like make up, the models looked beautiful and the clothes were left to speak for themselves. (Maybe a hat or two that I doubt will be on my must have list – although never say never)
Bora Aksu



I love the quilted affect some of the outfits had. The patterns/colours/shape are so feminine.
PPQ
I would love to cycle down Buchanan Street wearing this outfit. (I promise I never will).





The leotard with tights look is a brave one, but the tights are perfectly opaque, and the sparkly detail is amazing. The figure hugging black velvet cocktail dresses are stunning, and the grey-tone chiffon skirts and dresses are so sophisticated yet flirty.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to London Fashion Week at least once in my life :P

    www.mrajbx3.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete