belles on style

Welcome to Belles On Style, a fashion and beauty blog written by sisters Amy and Sarah. Living in London & Glasgow.

Wednesday 22 February 2012

London Fashion Week -the not quite highs

I wasn’t mad keen on Simone Rocha.


I like ill-fitting tops matched with very fitted bottoms or vice versa, but for me the outfits didn’t particularly flatter any part of the models figures.
For similar reasons I was on the fence over Corrie Nielsen

I appreciate the amount of time and craftsmanship that would have gone into these structures, however I feel that they have become sculpture more than fashion. I guess some would argue that they can be the same thing? However for me I prefer fashion to be something covetable, that I am desperate to get my hands on.

Although, to contradict myself, this outfit from Corrie Nielsen’s collection was probably one of my favourites from all the shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment