belles on style

Welcome to Belles On Style, a fashion and beauty blog written by sisters Amy and Sarah. Living in London & Glasgow.

Sunday 18 September 2011

A/W Topshop pencil skirts

I have been in Southeast Asia, far away from my daily e-mail updates from Urban Outfitters, Asos, MyWardrobe, Topshop etc. The most fashionable item of clothing that I could easily purchase there, was a pair of hareem pants with elephants on them, and EVERYBODY wore these elephant patterned Hareems.
I almost ran up Buchanan Street to Topshop on Monday at lunch time. Really, how much can I have missed in 5 weeks? Turns out a lot! The new key piece in our A/W wardrobes is apparently pencil skirts … I love it. And I particularly love this one. It will be my first buy come pay day. Perfect with little ankle boots when meeting the girls for lunch, or dressed up with heels for the Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment