belles on style

Welcome to Belles On Style, a fashion and beauty blog written by sisters Amy and Sarah. Living in London & Glasgow.

Sunday 2 October 2011

Blink Brow Bar Mascara

Blink Brow Bar was an eyebrow threading bar set up in 2004 in Fenwick department store in London by Vanita Parti. Over the past seven years one threading bar has grown into a complete beauty brand - Blink Brow Bar's are now in UK department stores including Selfridges and Harvey Nicks. The brand has also created a cosmetics range including false lashes, eye liner and the brand new Blink Brow Bar Mascara in black, available for £17.


I've been lucky enough to have the pleasure of using this brilliant mascara. The long, straight brush is the perfect applicator and the innovative gel formula ensures glossy, thick and (this is my favourite part) smudge free lashes.

As Blink Brow Bar explains:

"The formulation wraps each lash with a polymeric film which creates tiny elastic tubes around each lash giving optimum length and volume... The gel formula is suitable for rain or shine, hot or cold climates... It's water-proof and smudge-proof."

I love that this product isn't available in all retailers - it feels like a great discovery. If you have a little bit more money to spend on mascara I would absolutely recommend splashing out on this one.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! Can you post a pic of it makes your eyelashes look? I am thinking of changing mascaras, love you blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Treacle! Thanks so much, glad you like the sound of it, and the blog! I'm genuinely loving this mascara. It doesn't smudge and run throughout the day (perfect for me as I'm always rubbing my eyes!). I'll definitely get a picture on and let you know.

    loves xx

    ReplyDelete